Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Leaving You a

  1. #11
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey rog i would like to send a hug and kiss your
    way i really don't get to post much i stay pretty
    busy with three children but your a sweetheart and
    i love your jokes ya always make me smile.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Janet, I get so tired of hearing people whine & complain, I would perfer to take a minute to give someone a hug, or to say something to cause someone to smile and forget their problems for just a moment or two.

    I love all my cyber friends and I do have all of you in my thoughts and prayers as we walk along this bumpy road, But I believe that we will all see each other once we get over that last hill.

    Share a smile, Take care and may God bless you every day.

    rog

  3. #13
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog your so sweet may god bless you too.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member CthruMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2005
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hi there Mr. Ella! I'm not a girl but I can say this... You are one of the nicest peeps I've ever met, on line or off!

    It has been a pleasure knowing you all these years.
    And many more to come, I'm hoping!
    Cheers my friend!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Delvin took the words right outa my mouth Rog!

    Here's wishing you all the best!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here's some more [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] and [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to go with all that [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am one lucky dude...Thank you all

    ijoergjiowg
    <center><a style="padding:3px;background:#000;color:#00ADEF;f ont-family:tahoma;font-size:11px;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;border:3px double #00ADEF" href="http://www.commentsheaven.com" target="_blank"> a></center>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ol Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I like you too Roger!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I gotta agree with the whining thing---probably why I stayed away for a little bit cause if you don't have nuttin good to say why complain right!!!

    Roger you are one in a million
    huggedPinkHeartTaddyBear
    Sexy & Romantic glitter graphics from S e x i l u v . c o m

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog, the most popular kid on the block..*BIG HUG*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •